- You are here:
- GT Home
The Georgia Institute of Technology, a recognized leader in high-performance computing research and education, will showcase recent scientific advances and technical applications at SC13, the 25th anniversary of the international conference for high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis, scheduled for Nov. 17-22 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Visit our booth, #1532, where you can learn more about our research breakthroughs and our ongoing leadership and educational initiatives, as well as meet with some of our most talented faculty and students. We will have several ongoing activities in the booth, including a live feed from the world’s largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium!
Technical Program Leadership
• Jeffrey Vetter: ACM Gordon Bell Prize Committee Member, Emerging Technologies Committee Member & Panels Committee Member
• Srinivas Aluru: George Michael Fellowship Committee Member & Algorithms Area Committee Member
• David A. Bader: George Michael Fellowship Committee Member
• Edmond Chow: Algorithms Area Committee Member
• Rich Vuduc: Applications Area Committee Co-Chair & Tutorials Conflict Chair
• Karsten Schwan: Grids & Clouds Area Committee Member
• Matthew Wolf: Performance, Analysis & Tools Area Committee Member & Workshops Committee Member
• Ada Gavrilovska: System Software Area Committee Member